I’m not going to make unrealistic goals and disappoint myself like I have been every year. I just want to try to keep myself positive by accomplishing smaller goals every day, which will lead me to accomplish bigger ones in the future. These are a few things I will try to do throughout this year.
- Go to the gym as much as possible. No excuses.
- Stay positive. Never say negative things about other people.
- Study at least once a week (because lets face it, I’m not going to study any more than that).
- Write a summary of every day (or week), so by the end of the year I can go back and remember everything (because I forget things so easily).
- Eat healthy and try to fast once a week (or a detox day once a week).
- Try hot yoga- if I like it I’ll go once a month.
That’s it for now, but I think I can keep up with these 6 improvements. I have to stay committed.